St Petersburg Nightlife Tour
The city of St. Petersburg is one of Russia's main entertainment centers. This 'City of Artists' is the spiritual home of both Russia's live music and dance music scene.
When the lights of downtown St. Petersburg begin to shimmer on the Gulf waters, St Petersburg nightlife comes alive. The music scene is diverse and colourful: the majority of well-known Russian rock bands have originated from here. Refurbished cinemas equipped with high fidelity sound systems show the latest Western films. The city also has a great diversity of high-quality restaurants, bars and night clubs. The prices are affordable and great value in comparison to any other large European city, including Moscow.
We invite you to explore St. Petersburg's bars, night clubs and more. A young guide, familiar with the night scene in the city, will accompany you and your car / van will be available to take you from one place to another. The tour lasts for 3-4 hours (or longer if you wish) and at the end of the evening you'll be taken back to your hotel for a well-deserved sleep.
A selection of St. Petersburg bars and pubs:
- Geography Bar & Restaurant - cocktail bar with full kitchen on a cult Rubinstein Street.
- Pinch Bar - stylish and relaxing atmosphere, excellent wine list. Open terrace in summer.
- Wine Terrace – bar with a great view on the top floor of the Sofitel Hotel.
- Gastroli – burning candles and DJ sets on week-ends. The menu features different countries dishes in the authentic interpretation.
- Lobby Bar, Grand Hotel Europe - a beautiful place with stained-glass windows and a long wooden bar. Offers beer, peanuts and stylish cocktails.
- Mollie's Irish Bar - wide variety of beers on tap, including Guinness. The menu includes standard pub fare.
- Barrel Bar - Exquisite and stylish; tables shaped as vintage barrels. Combination of reserved luxury, expensive minimalism tradition in design, cuisine and atmosphere. Live music on many nights.
- Dickens – English pub on the Fontanka River Embankment with vast beer list and broadcasting of football matches.
St. Petersburg nightclubs:
- Jazz Philharmonic Hall - a little highfalutin and formal, combination of jazz and restaurant and has some of the the best jazz in St Petersburg
- JFC Club - trendy, democratic, nice atmosphere; often hosts jazz concerts by Russian and foreign musicians of various styles: from classic to avant-garde and improvisation. Popular with jazz afficienados, local and international clientele
- Dancefloor (Dance & DJs ) - a famous place both for Russians and foreigners. Creative menu and cocktail list. Non-alternative bands plus DJs, sometimes with international musicians. Concerts usually start at 8pm.
- Santa Barbara - a very popular night club, a 2018 winner in the nomination “Best Club of the Year”. Includes 3 halls for dancing and a Karaoke room. Casual, relaxed atmosphere, no pretensions
- Jimmy Hendrix - some Peterburgers say it's a good place to listen to live jazz, blues and rock concerts. It's located in the basement of an old building, quite small inside, but cozy
- Maximus Strip Club - a popular gentlemen's lap dancing club
...and there are still many more places to choose from!