VIP and Luxury Tours
It is a great time to discover the diverse history and culture of Russia, with its ancient villages, beautiful countryside, bustling markets, wealth of fine art and the architectural masterpieces of Moscow and St. Petersburg. Magnificent imperial palaces and aristocratic mansions have been restored to their former glory, new luxury hotels have opened and a depth of world-class dining options is now available in the two Russian capitals.
We offer to explore Russia in the style of the Tsars and enjoy all benefits of VIP services and luxury travel, taking advantage of our depth of experience and exclusive local network. Our private luxury tours in Russia feature:
- Completely personalized itinerary planning. Expert advice from our travel specialists. Visa support
- VIP services at the airport. Fast-track clearance through customs and immigration. Private airport transfers
- Preferential VIP rooms in the best luxury and boutique hotels, accommodation at tsarist-era palaces
- Your own highly-qualified expert guide for all types of tour
- Transportation by S, C or E Class Mercedes cars, limousines, Mercedes Viano mini-vans, Mercedes Sprinter mini-buses, luxury buses, Russian retro vehicles
- Private access and special viewings at museums, palaces and other cultural attractions. Before and after-hours admission to museums. Tours conducted by museum curators
- Private lectures by Russia's leading experts on aspects of politics, the arts, history and other subjects
- The best tickets to theatres, concert halls, circus and other cultural events. Exclusive access to local activities. Organization of your private entertainment options
- Meals in the best restaurants, palaces, aristocratic mansions. Restaurant reservations
- Private cocktail cruises on the Moscow River and through the canals of St. Petersburg. Night cruises in St. Petersburg during the popular White Nights period
- Troika rides (horse-drawn carriage) through the lovely gardens of the former Imperial residences.
- Shopping recommendations
- 24 hour support in each destination of your trip
Open Russia has taken a lead role in the organistion of VIP programmes for the following clients:
Tim Rice, HRH Lady Ogilvy Princess Alexandra, the family of Vice-President Al Gore, Professor of International Health Policy - Mr. Gill Walt, Tim Rice Party Private Visit (co-author of Andrew Lloyd Weber) & his Heartaches Cricket Club Group August, Bruce Willis, James Matthews from ACIS (American Council for International Studies), private jet tours for Forbes list clients: Mr. Russell Wight, Mr. Edward Easton, Mr. Gerald Hosier, Mr. William Schenkman and numerous other esteemed cultural, business and political figures.
The World Munuments Fund, The J. Paul Getty Foundation, Smithsonian Institute, Friends of the Guggenheim Museum, James Matthews American Council for International Studies, The British Museum, Friends of Mariinsky Theatre, Friends of the Hermitage, World Monument Fund, Cincinnati Art Museum, Gardiner Art Museum of Canada, Northen Arts Fund, Opera North UK, SFMOMA 2004, Victoria and Albert Museum, ACIS (USA), Marco Polo Reisen (Germany), Abercrombie & Kent (UK), Der Tours (Germany), Air Tours (Germany), and other well-known institutions and VIP travel organisations.