Luxury Yacht River Tours
Cruises on exclusive private yachts on rivers and canals out of Moscow / St Petersburg
Private cruises by small luxury yachts on European Russia’s vast network of rivers, expansive lakes and canals will take you to the most significant places, historic cities and tranquil countryside with idyllic forests, golden fields of flowers and vegetables, sweeping open plains and the iconic golden-domed churches.
Our private yachts offer an unprecedented level of luxury, as well as the finest accommodation, delicious food, best service and care.
- Retro yacht, from Soviet times, totally renovated
- Capacity 8-10 pax, 5 luxury cabins
- Bow salon & recreation area
- Banquet hall (16 people)
- Open deck with tents and chairs
- Crew of 5 (additionally, it is possible to provide a cook and 2 waiters)
De Groot 105
- Built in 2003 at Timmerman Yachts ship yard (Moscow)
- Capacity 8 pax (4 cabins)
- Crew of 3
- All amenities of the Chisik and more. One level higher in comfort
Though all routes are individually tailored according to your own preferences and interests, we have singled out the most popular ones:
1. St Petersburg – Moscow (or) Moscow - St Petersburg
This cruise which covers Mandrogi - a colorful village famous for local handicrafts; Kizhi Island with its amazing wooden architecture; as well as the ancient towns of Goritsy, Yaroslavl and Uglich. Historic Moscow and canal-laced St Petersburg highlight this itinerary.
2. Volga cruise 1: Moscow - Nizhniy Novgorod - Moscow
There is no river cruise in Russia like the Volga river cruise, no cruise that places you so completely in another place and time, where life along Russia's central artery looks very much like it has always been. The churches, the villages and the people provide an unforgettable experience like you've never had before.
3. Volga cruise 2: Moscow - Nizhniy Novgorod – Kazan – Volgograd - Astrakhan
This cruise takes you to the city of Astrakhan where Volga empties in to the Caspian Sea.
4. Russian North cruise: St Petersburg - Valaam Island - Mandrogi - Petrozavodsk - Kizhi - St Petersburg
The journey on the Neva and the Svir Rivers and the expansive lakes of Onega and Ladoga, visiting the Valaam Island with its famous monastery provides a perfect way to experience Russia’s culture, countryside, religious life and two cities Petrozavodsk and St Petersburg.
We are honored to host you with all that we’ve prepared for your worthy leisure time.
Please note: Prices upon request. Minimum charter of a yacht - 3 days. Meals, alсohol, fuel, excursions and transfers are paid separately from the charter.